What is the P-Shot?
Named after the Greek god of fertility, the Priapus Shot® (P-Shot) is a series of injections designed to improve the size of the penis and overall sexual function in men.
The P-Shot utilizes the healing capabilities of the body’s own platelet-rich plasma (PRP) to promote tissue and blood vessel growth. (The main function of platelets in the body is to stop bleeding, but they also spur growth.)
How is the procedure performed?
After drawing blood from the patient, the blood is then spun in a centrifuge to separate and create the PRP. Then, the PRP is combined with calcium chloride to trigger seven different growth factors within the platelets. Finally, the PRP is injected into the penis in five separate places.
The treatment—which is typically a one-time procedure—lasts about 30 minutes. It can be performed in the office and requires the use of a penis pump for one to two months following treatment for permanent results.
Who is a candidate for this procedure?
While the P-Shot can benefit any man looking to improve sexual performance, it is also a useful treatment for those living with:
- Complications from other conditions, such as hypertension or diabetes
- Erectile dysfunction
- Erectile dysfunction due to prostate conditions
- Peyronie’s disease (scar tissue that develops in the penis, resulting in curved, painful erections)
- Side effects from prescription medication
What are the results?
Results from receiving the P-Shot may include:
- Boosted sexual stamina
- Decreased issues with premature ejaculation
- Firmer and longer erections
- Improved sexual sensation and pleasure
- Penis enlargement
Get In Touch
For more information or to make an appointment fill out the form below or call us at (908) 722-6900.