What is the O-Shot?
Similar to the P-Shot, the Orgasm Shot® (O-Shot) is a series of injections to improve sexual sensation and other dysfunction in women. The O-Shot utilizes the healing capabilities of PRP to promote tissue and blood vessel growth.
How is the procedure performed?
After drawing blood from the patient, the blood is then spun in a centrifuge to separate and create the PRP. Then, the PRP is combined with calcium chloride to trigger seven different growth factors within the platelets. Finally, the PRP is injected into an area near the clitoris and in the upper vagina.
The process takes about 10 minutes and can be performed in the comfort of the office.
Who is a candidate for this procedure?
The O-Shot can benefit any woman living with the following conditions:
- Dyspareunia (pain that occurs during sex)
- Female orgasmic disorder (difficulty achieving orgasm despite arousal)
- Female sexual arousal disorder (difficulty finding pleasure in arousal)
- Hypoactive sexual desire disorder (low desire to have sex)
- Urinary incontinence (unintentional urine leakage due to the loss of voluntary control of the muscles that hold in the urine)
What are the results?
Results from receiving the O-Shot may include:
- Decreased pain for patients with dyspareunia
- Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm
- Greater and stronger arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Increased natural lubrication
- Tighter vaginal opening
- Decreased issues with urinary incontinence
Get In Touch
For more information or to make an appointment fill out the form below or call us at (908) 722-6900.